Fall is officially here and you know what that means? Oversized comfy sweaters, warm blankets and of course Pumpkin Spice Latte! We’re huge coffee drinkers in my house, so anytime we can add a bit more flavor to our daily cup of Joe makes us super happy. I used to drink the PSL from the pricey coffee shops but I got tired of over-paying for a coffee drink that wasn’t exactly healthy for me and didn’t fit in with my new vegan lifestyle. That’s why I’m so happy to share this ridiculously easy vegan PSL recipe with you all. Now, I’m making my favorite drink in my pj’s and I’m saving some cash!. For non-vegans you can absolutely substitute milk for the non-dairy milk. Make sure to add lots of whipped cream, vegan or not, everyone enjoys a sugar overload 🙂 Enjoy!
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tbs pumpkin puree
- 2 tbs non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup
- optional toppings- vegan whipped cream, ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan on stove. Stir until everything is mixed and heat to desired warmth.
- Transfer to mug and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
Recipe from www.colorfulkitchen.com