At any minute now Spring will pop up in Ottawa…any…minute…now… 🙁
The cold weather and snow still on the ground hasn’t stopped me from diving into my Spring makeup. There are few new things I’ve added and some are old favourites that I carry with me from season to season.
- Charlotte Tilbury Rebel Eye Palette, $66
- Soleil Tan De CHANEL Makeup, $54
- CHANEL Rouge All Gloss Colour and Shine Lipgloss, $43
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood, $26
- Pixi Beauty, Glow Tonic, $23
- DIOR, Lip Sugar Scrub , $40
- Vichy, Teint Ideal Cream Foundation, $38
- Charlotte Tilbury, Kim K. West Matte Lipstick, $39
- Pixi Beauty, Rose Gold Blush Duo,$20
The new products I’ve added for this Spring are the :
Charlotte Tilbury Rebel palette and Kim K West Matte lipstick
Vichy Tient cream foundation
Pixi Glow Tonic
Anastaisia Pure Hollywood liquid lipstick
Pixi Rose Gold Blush Duo and DIOR lip scrub/tint.
I continue to use the CHANEL bronzer because IT IS THE BEST cream bronzer I have every used and I can’t live without it! It’s perfect for layering on top of fountain to add colour to your complexion.
The CHANEL lip gloss is a clear gloss and is always in my bag for those essential moments were my lips need a touch up!
For this look I used the green and gold toned Charlotte Tilbury Rebel Palette. I love a good easy smokey eye for daytime and this palette is perfect for the new season. I’m also wearing The Vichy Tient cream foundation in shade #45. The foundation is perfect as well as it’s not too heavy but has enough coverage to wear during the day. If you have dry skin, as I do, you will love the hydration this cream foundation will give your skin. It dries to a satin finish and lasts all day ( I have a full review on the Tient Ideal Makeup Range coming up!). I filled in my brows with the amazing Milani Easy Brow in dark brown and added the Pixi Rose Gold blush to the apples of my cheeks to give just enough colour for the day. I also applied Anastaisa Pure Hollywood liquid lipstick to finish off this look. The colour is just perfect for Spring( all the time actually!). It’s a gorgeous light peach with a bit of pink.
Anastasia Pure Hollywood is ” heaven”!
I love this soft smokey look for a brunch outing or just for running errands really!
What products will you you will wearing this Spring ?
* A few of these products were sent to me as PR sample, but as always the opinion expressed on this post are always my own